Coconut milk and fennel makes this Chai a truly unique concoction that is sure to please. Quantities of milk and sugar can be adjusted according to taste.
- 5 cups water
- 2 ½ Tbsp Chai tea
- 3-4 Tbsp brown sugar or palm sugar
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1 ½ cup coconut milk
- Bring water to boil in a large pot.
- Add the tea and boil for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure that the tea leaves don’t stick to the bottom.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Lower the heat and let simmer between 4-20 minutes (left longer, the Chai will become sweeter and more concentrated).