A delicious variation of a simple recipe, transformed thanks to a seafood spice! A perfect accompaniment to burgers, sandwiches, fish filets or a simple oven-roasted chicken.
- large cabbage
- ½ onion
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp East Coast Seafood Blend, ground
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Finely chop the cabbage and place in a large bowl.
- Dice the onion fine and add it to the cabbage.
- In a bowl, mix together spices, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
- Add the spiced mayonnaise to the vegetable and mix well.