This quick lemon herb chicken recipe is healthy, incredibly easy to prepare and loaded with Mediterranean flavor.
- 8 chicken legs, with thighs and drumsticks separated
- ¼ heaping cup preserved lemon, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 20 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 2 Tbsp Mediterranean Herbs or Herbs from the Hills of Provence
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, stir lemons, oil, garlic, herbs salt and pepper together.
- Add chicken to bowl and toss until thoroughly coated.
- Lay chicken pieces on a baking tray, evenly spaced, and place in the middle rack of the oven.
- Roast until chicken is cooked through and skin is golden, around 45 minutes.