This delicious and nutritious dish is another great excuse to eat fresh vegetables. Tomato tart had always been one of our favorite ways to eat fresh tomatoes, but the dish became inspired once we incorporated Mr. Dionysios’ wild herbs.
- 1 Pie Shell (your recipe)
- 3 Anchovy filets
- 9 oz. Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Dionysios Wild Herb Blend
- ½ tsp Vegetable Spice Blend, ground
- Sprinkle of Olive Oil
- Pinch of Sugar
- A few Olives to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a 9-inch quiche mould, place the pie shell.
- Slice anchovies into small pieces and place them in the pie shell.
- Slice tomatoes and spread them in the pie shell.
- Sprinkle Dionysios’ Wild Herbs, Vegetable Spices and sugar over tomatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil generously.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350ºF, cook for 25 minutes ,pre. Garnish with olives.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Philippe & Ethné de Vienne©