A New England classic that is also popular in Eastern Canada. Easy to make and always delicious!
- 4 Hot dog buns
- 4 tsp butter
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 3 cups lobster, cleaned
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon or lime juice
- 2 green onions, minced fine
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 2 tsp East Coast seafood spice blend
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the salad ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Butter the bread. Grill in a hot pan for 2 minutes on both sides.
- Place the lettuce and salad on the hot bread.
- Sprinkle with some spices and serve.