A great appetizer that showcases the best Quebec has to offer.
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Québec herb blend
- 1 brie
- 1 pie shell
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together garlic, parsley and herb blend in a small bowl.
- Spread the herb mixture in the middle of the pie shell, leaving room around the edges.
- Place the whole brie on top of the garlic mixture and fold over the edges of dough, pinching to enclose it. Flip it onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with toasted bread or crackers.