These preserved lemons are great for salads, stir-fries, white meats, fish or anywhere lemon is good. No need to grate zest or even squeeze juice: Toss in a spoonful! These lemons keep for several weeks.
- 6 organic or pesticide-free lemons
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp coriander seed (opt.)
- Wash 5 lemons thoroughly.
- Slice thinly. Remove as many seeds as possible and mince into very small pieces.
- Place in a bowl. Add the juice of the last lemon and remaining ingredients. Mix well and place in a jar.
- Let stand, ideally for 24 hours, before refrigerating.