A pinch of floral Ras-el Hanout goes perfectly with the chèvre to make this simple, delicious hors d’oeuvre.
- 200g log of goat cheese
- 1 tsp ras-el-hanout, ground
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 12 grape leaves (only for Option B)
- Slice the goat cheese in 12 pieces.
- Sprinkle cheese with ras-el-hanout.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Option A: In a Teflon pan, sauté the cheese for 30 seconds on each side.
- Option B: Wrap each slice in a grape leaf. Bake for 4 minutes at 450 or for three minutes under broil.
4. Serve on a green salad with nuts or legumes.
Philippe & Ethné de Vienne©