This salad is ready in no time, especially if you make the dressing right in the serving bowl.
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 medium red or white onion
- 1 large avocado
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp palm sugar or 1½ Tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp Reshampatti, ground
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Chop cucumber and tomatoes into large cubes. Slice onion into strips. Peel and cube avocado.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl with salt, cilantro and dressing. Stir well and serve.
A variation of the Xek from The Spice Trekkers Cook at Home