A mezze is an assortment or spread of small dishes. Mr. Dionysios’ wild herbs is a perfect match for warm goat cheese. Serve this combination as an appetizer or cocktail style with other mezzes.
- 9 oz log goat cheese or feta
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Isot Kurdish Pepper
- 2 tsp Dionysios Wild Herb Blend
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 12 grape tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the cheese into ½ -inch slices.
- On an oven-proof dish, arrange the slices of goat cheese. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook for 13 to 15 minutes until the cheese is hot and soft.
- Serve with pita bread.
Philippe & Ethné de Vienne©