A deeply refreshing fruit salad, an ideal follow-up to a heavily flavored meal.
- 4 oranges
- 3 cups watermelon
- 1 1-inch piece cinnamon, ground
- 2 Tbsp honey or sugar
- 2 Tbsp orange blossom water
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Peel three oranges, ensuring no pith remains. Slice and place on a large, indented plate.
- Cut watermelon into attractive pieces and put on the plate.
- Juice the last orange. Pour into a bowl with ground cinnamon, honey and orange blossom water.
- Pour over the oranges and melon. Cover and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Serve garnished with mint.