Nobody says no to a real homemade pad thai!
- ½ package rice noodles
- ¼ cup oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 Tbsp dried shrimp or ½ lb. fresh shrimp
- 1 egg
- ½ piece fried tofu, diced
- 4 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- ¼ cup pickled radish, diced
- limes, quartered
Mix all the sauce ingredients and set aside.
Soak noodles in warm water 30 minutes and drain.
Heat oil. Add garlic and shrimps. Sauté for 30 seconds.
Add noodles and sauté until tender.
Add sauce and cook 30 seconds.
Add egg and tofu and cook 30 seconds.
Add green onion, bean sprouts, peanuts, and radish.
Mix thoroughly, garnish, and serve.