- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk or cream (optional)
- 2 large yellow onions, diced
- 4 broccoli stalks, chopped
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 Tbsp Classic Fines Herbes
- 2½ cups chicken stock or water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Peel the broccoli stalks in they are too fibrous.
Heat oil in a large pot and sauté onion until translucent, around 8-10 minutes.
Add broccoli, potatoes, Fines Herbes, stock, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer until the vegetables are cooked, around 25-30 minutes.
Purée in a blender or food processor.
Add milk or cream for a smoother consistency.